- TEAK 3D WALL PANEL - Rejuvenate bland, boring walls and create a space that you'll love for years to come. Whether you’re looking to create a textured accent wall or a large wall covering, teak 3D wall panels are an economical way to create a beautiful wood wall to spruce up your living space.
- STUNNING WALL TEXTURES - Ideal for creating an accent wall, boho headboard or backsplash, and a great alternative to 3D wallpaper, beadboard paneling, and wainscoting panels. Teak wood wall panels blend beautifully with a variety of different styles and decors. Each piece of teak is cut to a unique length and width to add depth and unmatched detail to ordinary walls.
- DIY INSTALLATION - Teak paneling allows you to transform your walls into a gorgeous accent wall. These wall panels will help energize spaces that may look a little outdated or just lacking character. Breathe life into your space with teak wood planks.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY TEAK WOOD - Traditional, flat wood wallpaper can look fake and unrealistic while shiplap and wainscoting can be expensive and difficult to work with. Each teak panel features a unique blend of textures that add depth and definition for a high end look at a fraction of the cost. Teak wall panels are made from high quality teak, cost effective, and easy to work with.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED: All our teak products are crafted from sustainably sourced grade A teak wood, in collaboration with World Fair Trade Organization members, ensuring exceptional quality and ethical production.
- DIMENSIONS: Each panel is 21.25" L x 7" W x 0.75"
Teak Wall Panel Installation
Required tools: Industrial Glue, Hand Saw or Table Saw
Recommended tools: Air Nail Gun with Finishing Nails (Use Brad Nails for Best Results)
Wall Surface Preparation
Repair any damaged surfaces on the wall where you plan to install the teak wall panels and ensure that the wall is flat, clean, and dry.
Teak Panel Preparation and Starting Point
Using a table saw or hand saw cut the first panel to be flush with one corner of the desired wall. Apply chosen industrial glue evenly to the back of the panel and place it in the corner spot on the wall. Firmly press the panel to the wall and wipe away all excess glue from edges.
Teak Panel Installation Process
Apply glue to the back of the next panel and install it directly adjacent to the corner panel applied in the previous step. Use the interlocking ends of each panel to create a flush look. Continue this process along the wall until you reach the end of the wall. Use the saw to cut off all remaining overhang so the end of the panel is flush with the end of the wall.