Terms & Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
The name "Belari", www.belari.com, and other trade names, URLs, and Website domain names owned and/or operated by us, and our graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks and/or trade dress'; of ours (collectively, the "Proprietary Marks"). You may not use the Proprietary Marks without our prior express written permission.
By using our Website or using an Online Service, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. Although we may choose to communicate with you by other means, we may also choose to solely communicate with you electronically by e-mail or by posting notices on our Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we send to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All content contained on our website or newsletter, or any other products or materials provided by or through us or which is otherwise derived or acquired by any person therefrom is “as is”, “where is” and “with all faults”. We make no warranty of any kind express or implied. Not withstanding any other agreement or other communications to the contrary, receipt or use of any content contained on the Website or Online Services, or that is derived or acquired by User therefrom at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents such User's acknowledgement of this Disclaimer of warranties and his or her agreement with the terms and conditions contained herein.
Shipping is free to the contiguous 48 United States only. All orders are shipped via Fedex mail to the address you provide at the point of sale. We ship within 1-3 days of when you place your order. Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped the following business day. Packages sent to the US are scheduled to arrive within 5-8 business days. Please be advised that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any U.S. Federal Holidays. We do not guarantee arrival dates or times.
Please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com for all refund and return inquiries. We will do our best to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Our Return Policy applies to your purchase of any materials or products from us through the Website (collectively, the "Product"). If your product arrived damaged or faulty, you may return the Product to the Company for a refund within thirty (30) days of delivery of the Product to you, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must first contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs. We do not provide prepaid return labels.
- Please be advised that any Product returned beyond 30 days of delivery of the Product to you, will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense.
- Products must be un-opened in their original packaging to be accepted for return. If we elect to accept the return of an opened Product (which we may decline in our sole discretion), such opened Products may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not reimburse shipping costs to return an item.
- Teak products must be returned in an unopened box. We can not accept returns on teak products that have been opened and / or used in a residential or commercial setting. If you have any questions about this policy, it is important to reach out to us before purchasing.
- Return packages with insufficient postage will not be accepted.
- Products must be returned and received by us in original condition. We will not accept Products damaged in return transit, so please be sure to package the Product well and consider insuring the package.
710 Catawba Street
Belmont, NC 28012
We only accept returns or exchanges from within the United States. It should also be noted that Belari Products are only sold within the United States.
Limitation of Our Liability
Any liability of ours, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct and actual damages not to exceed the fees received by us from you in connection with your use of, registration for and subscription to any Online Services. We will not be liable for any losses, damages, claims, costs, expenses or other liabilities resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any content contained in the Website or Online Services. Without limitation, we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages, either directly or indirectly, related to (1) any loss of any kind; (2) an inability to access or utilize, or any delay in accessing or utilizing, the Website or any links contained therein to or from any other websites or content; (3) any information or content not contained on the Website, or the failure of us to provide, or any delay in providing, any particular content, or any error in the transmission of any content; or (4) the use of any content contained on the Website in any way that may be deemed unsuitable for its intended purpose or that is against industry standards. In no event shall we or our affiliates or partners be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, or punitive damages whether in contract, tort or any other theory, even if we or affiliates or partners, have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
Wholesale / Distribution
Belari™ brand products may not be sold or distributed without the written consent of Belari™. Authorized registered dealers must comply with all terms and conditions outlined in the authorized registered dealer agreement completed at the time of opening a wholesale account.
WHOLESALE ORDER AND BACKORDER POLICY
At Belari, we value our wholesale customers and strive to provide exceptional service. In certain cases where the size of a wholesale order necessitates backordering products, we have established the following policy to ensure a smooth and efficient ordering process while protecting both our customers and our business.
- Backorder Requirements: In the event that a wholesale order cannot be fulfilled in its entirety due to stock limitations or other factors, we may need to place items on backorder. A backorder is the reservation of products that are out of stock, with the intention of delivering them at a later date once they become available.
- Deposit Requirement: To secure products on backorder, we require a 50% deposit upon placing the order. This deposit is a sign of commitment from both parties - our valued customer and Belari. It helps us ensure that you will receive the products you need as soon as they are available, while also safeguarding our resources and inventory.
- Estimated Delivery Time: We understand the importance of timely delivery for your business, and we will provide you with an estimated delivery date for backordered items. Please note that backorder timelines can vary based on product availability, manufacturing lead times, and shipping. We will make every effort to minimize delays and keep you informed about the progress of your order.
If you have any questions or require further clarification regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support at email@example.com
We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at our sole discretion and at any time. You should review these Terms of Service periodically to check for amendments. We will post notice of modifications and additions to these terms on this page. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective immediately after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for an Online Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately.